Burley Honey Bee Trailer
Buy the Burley Honey Bee here
Reviewed By: Lars Reber | @larsreber
- Very lightweight and easy to get in and out of the car
- Interchangeable tire sizes are my favorite feature—skinnies on the road, fatties for off-roading!
- Lots of storage space in back; we haul our strider bike up the hills and let our little cruise down.
- Feels sturdy and durable.
- Lots of reflectors for high visibility.
- Great for biking, also great for jogging. We got it for biking but use it for both.
- Very smooth ride, especially with the 16+ wheels on.
- Water resistant, but not sure if completely waterproof
- Takes some tinkering to figure out how to keep the cover rolled up
The Bottom Line: Overall, we love the Honey Bee. Being able to load it in and out of the car with one person is key, especially when there’s a little one cruising all over the place while waiting for us to get on the road with him! Pulling the trailer behind the bike is smooth and we know our little guy is comfortable and has plenty of room for snacks. The Honey Bee has made it easier for us to get out and ride bikes as a family, and that makes it a welcome addition to our gear arsenal!